At Ideamotive, our mission is to match the best talent with projects they will love.
This process is called matchmaking, and it is the heart of our organization.
As a part of a busy team, you will learn what is the talent’s (candidate’s) the strongest skill set and present them with the most suitable role.
We specialize in IT roles, and therefore it would be great if you were into this industry.
As a part of our busy team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the sales team in order to gather as much information as possible
- Agree on recruitment process steps and timeframes
- Based on specifications provided by the sales team, translate them into a professional job description which can be published externally
- Building rapport with both talent and our partners
- Actively source talent utilizing a variety of tools, from job boards through stackoverflow up to social media.
- Perform initial screening
- Preparing the talent for the client round
- Schedule interviews
As an ideal candidate, your experience and skills are as follows:
- You have 1+ years of recruitment experience, preferably with a busy agency or a software house
- You recruited for technical roles (programmers, testers, infrastructure and network engineers, project managers, etc)
- Your Polish and English language skills are both C1 or higher
- You don’t shy away from a challenge
- You know why soft skills are important at the organization
- You are persuasive and don’t get intimidated easily
- You are open to feedback and willing to share one with others
- You know some of the recruitment tools like job boards, LinkedIn etc.
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with productivity and automation tools (i.e. Zapier), issue trackers (i.e. ClickUp, Asana), reminders & to-do apps, spreadsheets (i.e. Google Spreadsheets, AirTable)
- You have an understanding of technical terminology, know the differences between programming languages and frameworks
Side note: by the end of the day we care more about your intelligence, values, and attitude than your experience. As long as you are ready to learn and grow, we will make sure you got all the support you need
- salary: 5000 - 8000 PLN net (B2B)
- Flexibility on the contract type; you can have B2B or civil contract (umowa o dzieło, umowa zlecenie)
- work equipment: MacBook + monitor, smartphone
- working flexibility: full-time/part-time remote or working from our offices in Warsaw (Wola)
- fast learning curve
- constant opportunity for professional and personal growth
- working with tech and business experts ready to share their knowledge and experience
- paid time-off
We build software for startups and corporate clients in Poland and World (USA, Singapore, and others). In our work, we embrace quality. We appreciate relationships with our clients and developers. We build a strong team of specialists with diverse skills.
Interested? Don’t wait - apply right away!