About the role
At Ideamotive you’ll join one of the developer’s team. Your job will include maintenance and development of an existing system and build new products for our clients.
- 6500-12000 PLN (depending on experience) (B2B net),
- unique projects and opportunity to choose the most interesting for you,
- regular code review policy,
- experienced PM support,
- your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc),
- paid vacations,
- private healthcare,
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stage.
We build software for startups and corporate clients in Poland and World (USA, Singapore, and others). In our work, we embrace quality. We appreciate relationships with our clients and developers. We build a strong team of specialists with diverse skills. Our headquarters is located in Reaktor Warsaw - start-up center of Warsaw. The mansion has HBO's "Silicon Valey" interiors (ping-pong table and table football) and a garden.
- strong commercial experience in working with Node.js and Express projects,
- ability of creating DRY and SOLID code,
- knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices,
- familiarity with databases,
- ability to solve problems without assistance,
- experience in integration 3rd party api,
- a good command of English (CEFR C1),
- a personality and work style that fits with an agile mindset and culture
- strong communication skills to share knowledge and supporting developers team and project members
Good to have:
- technical faculty graduate (computer science preferably)