Senior UX/UI Deisgner
We're looking for UX Designer with a strong understanding of UI. You'll be responsible for implementing UX Design Process for clients that will lead to outstanding, well thought web and mobile interfaces as well as conducting design sessions with team and clients and advise on user experience strategy.
- 4+ years experience in UI & UX Design backed by a varied portfolio
- Deep understanding of UX research techniques and methodology,
- Knowledge of concept & design tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision (or similar),
- Experience in prototyping, wire-framing, user flows,
- Proficiency in illustrations & animation
- Ability to motivate and support your choices/decisions and explain the logic behind them to clients & coworkers,
- Ability to conduct design sessions/sprints with team and clients,
- Experience in various analytic tools like google analytics, hotjar etc.,
- Strong command of English enabling fluent spoken communication.
9000 - 15000 PLN (depending on experience) (contract or B2B net),
- your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc),
- budget for ongoing personal development,
- full-time job at Żoliborz (Warsaw),
- paid vacations,
- private healthcare - Luxmed
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages.