At Ideamotive we are looking for a talented Freelance UI/UX Designer to join our all-star design team. You will work with startups and scaleups from around the world on prototyping and designing user interfaces of web and mobile applications.
- designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications and possibly other wearables,
- conducting design workshops with clients (mainly English speaking),
- conducting UX/UI research, preparing mood boards and reports,
- creating wireframes, user flows, and other domain-specific information flow charts,
- preparing project estimates for sales purposes.
- Experience in UI & UX Design backed by portfolio,
- Deep understanding of UI and UX research and methodology,
- Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, InVision (or similar),
- Experience in prototyping, wireframing, and building user flows,
- Ability to motivate and support your choices/decisions and explain the logic behind them to clients & team members,
- Ability to conduct design sessions/sprints with the team and clients,
- Strong knowledge of English enabling fluent spoken communication (min. CEFR C1).
- Experience in working with design systems,
- Ability to create animations and design transitions for apps (Principle or other tools)
- Experience in various analytic tools e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar
45 - 80 PLN/h depending on your portfolio (contract or B2B net),
- Free co-working space in our Warsaw Office or fully-remote
- Full working flexibility (you decide how many hours per week you want to commit)
- Working in a community of excellent professionals who are always willing to help and share knowledge,
- Versatile projects from all over the world and virtually all industries. You decide whether you want to take part in the project!
We don't like cover letters and complex recruitment process - submit your application, and we will take it from there. We promise to get back to every candidate.
Interested? Don't wait - apply right away!
We build digital products and deliver tech talent for startups, scale-ups, and enterprises in Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa. In our work, we aim for the highest quality and we bet on building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients, developers, and designers. As a team, we believe in bullshit-free communication, working flexibility, and embrace the non-blaming culture. We trust each other and are not afraid to take responsibility. We are always looking for growth opportunities.