We're looking for UI Designer with a strong understanding of UX. You'll be responsible for creating beautiful, yet well thought web and mobile interfaces, conducting design sessions with team and clients and advise on user experience strategy.
- Experience in UI & UX Design backed by a varied portfolio
- Deep understanding of UI and UX research and methodology,
- Knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision (or similar),
- Experience in prototyping, wire-framing, user flows,
- Ability to motivate and support your choices/decisions and explain the logic behind them to clients & coworkers,
- Ability to conduct design sessions/sprints with team and clients,
- Experience in various analytic tools like google analytics, hotjar etc.,
- Strong command of English enabling fluent spoken communication.
Nice to have
- Experience in working with design systems
- Ability to create animations and design transitions for apps (principle or other tools)
7000 - 10000 PLN (depending on experience) (contract or B2B net),
- your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc),
- budget for ongoing personal development,
- full-time job at Żoliborz (Warsaw),
- paid vacations,
- private healthcare - Luxmed
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages.